Microsoft has announced over 600 new features and services on Azure this year, meaning you have a constantly evolving and robust support system in place for your data analysis needs, whatever they may be. Whatever form your data takes, Azure is there to help you innovate faster.
- Microsoft focuses on the hybrid cloud, acquires Avere Systems in January 2018
- Azure and Power BI
- How to grant and restrict access to data
- British Airways Leverages Visual Studio 2017 and Microsoft Azure to Unite its Global Workforce
- 17 Predictions About The Future Of Big Data Everyone Should Read
- HOW AUTOMATION ROBOT WORKS?
- Data Analytics Around the World with Azure – Infographic
- Untangling airports using open source tools on Microsoft Azure
- Explaining why analytics leaders have higher profitability
- Predicting ocean chemistry using Microsoft Azure
About Sujit Ghosh
Sujit Ghosh is the CEO and the Director of Sales and Marketing for 3S Global Business Solutions Inc. Prior to founding 3SGBS, Sujit was the Technical Recruiter, Account Manager, Practice Director for boutique IT consulting companies specializing in IT Staffing, Software Testing, Business Intelligence and Analytics solutions for mid to Fortune 1000 companies.