You will be surprised by how much top analytical leaders saved compared to their industry standard. Reduced customer acquisition costs, increased revenue potential, and amazing growth opportunities abound when you utilize great analytic tools that Microsoft Azure solutions provide. It’s commonly known that understanding what is going on with your organization, customer, and industry is what makes companies successful. So why are so many companies slow to adopt solid analytical practices? The top ranked had four key characteristics in common, and they’re simpler than you may think.
- Microsoft focuses on the hybrid cloud, acquires Avere Systems in January 2018
- Azure and Power BI
- How to grant and restrict access to data
- British Airways Leverages Visual Studio 2017 and Microsoft Azure to Unite its Global Workforce
- Data Analytics Around the World with Azure
- 17 Predictions About The Future Of Big Data Everyone Should Read
- HOW AUTOMATION ROBOT WORKS?
- Data Analytics Around the World with Azure – Infographic
- Untangling airports using open source tools on Microsoft Azure
- Predicting ocean chemistry using Microsoft Azure
About Sujit Ghosh
Sujit Ghosh is the CEO and the Director of Sales and Marketing for 3S Global Business Solutions Inc. Prior to founding 3SGBS, Sujit was the Technical Recruiter, Account Manager, Practice Director for boutique IT consulting companies specializing in IT Staffing, Software Testing, Business Intelligence and Analytics solutions for mid to Fortune 1000 companies.