What’s important to your customers? Without the ability to truly understand your data, you might be doing your customers a disservice. Don’t confuse your ability to collect data with your ability to interpret the data. That’s where Azure comes in. Azure will help you make sense of your data, providing you with the knowledge you need to make informed decisions, so you can get the results you expect.
- Microsoft focuses on the hybrid cloud, acquires Avere Systems in January 2018
- Azure and Power BI
- How to grant and restrict access to data
- British Airways Leverages Visual Studio 2017 and Microsoft Azure to Unite its Global Workforce
- Data Analytics Around the World with Azure
- 17 Predictions About The Future Of Big Data Everyone Should Read
- HOW AUTOMATION ROBOT WORKS?
- Data Analytics Around the World with Azure – Infographic
- Untangling airports using open source tools on Microsoft Azure
- Explaining why analytics leaders have higher profitability
About Sujit Ghosh
Sujit Ghosh is the CEO and the Director of Sales and Marketing for 3S Global Business Solutions Inc. Prior to founding 3SGBS, Sujit was the Technical Recruiter, Account Manager, Practice Director for boutique IT consulting companies specializing in IT Staffing, Software Testing, Business Intelligence and Analytics solutions for mid to Fortune 1000 companies.